Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Would you be my neighbor?

Musiq~ Halfcrazy


It all started with that patio set......Now its erupted into a phenomenon! We have been on that porch almost every night since we got it. Good times though. Ya know the deal......dancin on cars, talking about life and the future under the candlelight and the stars. Its very calming.

Yesterday we had an all out feast for the holiday. Adrianne feels you gotta do that on Sundays and holidays. One of the neighbors came by to harass t h e o r y. She stuck her head out the front door to see our neighbor chillin on the patio set like its his.

Neighbor: Put some drawers on or somethin! Look I got some chicken marinatin and I bought some sodas tell me if y'all need me to get anything else.

Basically he invited himself to our barbecue, but he brought food. Plus he's mad cool and really funny. I think he has a lil crush on Adrianne, but she's so very mean to him. He and his buddies sat out with us all night just talkin and laughin. Hope we ain't disturb the other neighbors too much. We didn't even see any fireworks this year, but I still had a good time regardless. Besides once you've seen one fireworks show, you've seen them all.

Man, its so sad Luther died this weekend. He was the best. I watched almost everytime they showed his Portrait in Black on BET. Made me wanna run out and get his compilation CD.

I shole do love me a marathon. Just about any marathon that was on this weekend, I watched it. I could have never watched the show ever but if there's a marathon, I'll watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment