Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I'm on FIRE

It's horrible out there. I think the heat index is like 114 degrees. I picked the right day to wear the only mini skirt I own. I need to get some shorts, skirts are too restrictive. You can't hang out with the homies in a skirt. Can't really relax. I'ma tomboy, you gotta be too lady-like in a skirt otherwise its just nasty.

Samuel L. Jackson is just one of those people who pop up in movies at the beginning or end just for a cameo. He must really believe there are no small parts. Or maybe he's tryin to pad that bank account.

I have the most terrible neck spasm crook crick whatever you call it. I can't even turn my head to the right. Stress? Whatever it is it hurts.

Farewell Jamie, you will be missed homie. Jamie's one of my neighbors. He just got outta the Navy and he's goin back to AL. We'd just chill and watch movies. One of my many admirers in that house. LOL. We go hard in the paint!

Holly's sis dropped knowledge on her today. She said there's no such thing as 'talking', its dating. Talking leaves emotional baggage. Dating also leaves emotional baggage but at least there's a claim and an explaination to it. The word we use today 'talking' is basically just a cop out from putting a label on anything because people are soooo afraid of labels.

I like Amerie's new album. Lotsa upbeat songs. Mmm hmm. I mean she doesn't have a traditionally beautiful voice but its interesting. Can't beat good producers. I heard she gives a good performance also.

I did the PMSy crying thing yesterday while watching Love & Basketball. That's the good thing about being a girl, you get a lotta excuses to act crazy. Cry hysterically, act evil and wear black, curse people out and scream 'YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND!'......Then the next day act like you don't remember. Just say, 'Oh yeah, that? That was just PMS. You know how I get.' Cramps are the bad part of bein a girl. But yet another excuse to act crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment