Thursday, July 21, 2005

It's finally over

Keysha Cole~Want it to be over



I am finally over Chris. And I'm not mad at him. You won't be reading any bitter posts a year from now, trust me. Part of the reason I'm not mad is that I know most of it was my fault, because I accepted a lotta crap and it probably wasn't meant to be anyway. You can only control what you do, not what other people do.

I am free!

Because I gotta admit that the whole thing was pretty dramatic. Even I was dramatic in it and I'm not a drama type person. I was beginning not to recognize myself and by that time my best friends had already been telling me, "This is not you." And the thing that makes me the most mad is that it coulda been nipped in the bud in the beginning! But I allowed myself to get drawn deeper and deeper into it and I didn't care. Don't me wrong Chris has some fault in this too. But this ain't about him, its about me.

But God let me be hard headed because sometimes you have to go through things to know where you don't wanna be. I don't know what I was thinkin. It was all a major distraction from things I didn't wanna think about. I had a lotta fun but it was also a lotta stress. A different kinda stress than the other stuff I was dealing with. A surprisingly easier stress.

And now its over! And I don't ever have to mention it again.

1 comment: