Thursday, July 28, 2005

It ain't right

Tiff called me the other day because she it just hit her who BJ was. It was really sad. We knew him from the game room. I only knew him from the game room. We never hung out, didn't have mutual friends. But if he was in the game room he was like fam because if you were in the game room you ran into the same people all the time. I've been reading other peoples' blogs that knew him and its so nice to see that everyone has good memories of the last time they saw him which tells you what kinda guy he was. He reached so many people in a good way. Everyone is taking it really hard which is to be expected. I'm so sorry y'all. There's nothing anyone can say to lessen the pain.

As much dislike as I have for Hampton right now, I have to say I never felt unsafe. We'd walk every inch of campus at midnight and never feel like I was in danger. Even BJ's death didn't happen on campus, it was at an off campus party, but it involved all HU students. Looks really bad for you HU. What you gone do now?

No comments:

Post a Comment