Monday, July 25, 2005

Happy Birthday Crystal!

Method Man~Bring the Pain

Had a pretty good weekend. Me and Chele took one of our neighbors to McFadden's with us this weekend. He was sooo much fun because he's not one of those dudes that feel they need to be posted up on the wall lookin bored and cool. No! He got out there and had the greatest time. And I had a great time watchin him. He was goofy without being whack. Its a thin line. He was country line dancin, salsa-dancin, we played pool (my highlight). It was great. Chele got him tipsy so she could get a lap dance and she did (her highlight).

I went out with my roomates to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. My roomates now include Adrianne because she now has food in our fridge and clothes in my drawers. We have adopted her. Plus I think I spend as much time at her place as she does at mine. So it evens out.

I've been workin on my college scrapbook. It's been a real artistic challenge because I want every page to be a visual masterpiece. Plus I get caught up remembering what I was doing at the time of the picture. The good old days. I can tell its gonna be a real process.

Happy Birthday Crystal! She's one of my heartbeats!! We called her our heart murmur because she was the beat that was always missin. She was usually studying or something. I miss my girls a lot. We're all pretty different but we connected in different ways.

1 comment:

  1. yes, getting jesse tipsy and getting him to give me a lapdance was definitely my highlight. you know me... lol.

    ReplyDelete