Monday, July 18, 2005

I just had it!

Maxwell~Lifetime

I had something to write about this morning, but I forgot what it was..........Guess I'll just have to start all over. What have I been doing for the past few days? Bothering the neighbors when I have nothing else to do. Cleaning the house when I feel like it. I've gotten into a routine with the TV lately.

10:00-12:00pm Dawson's Creek
12:00-2:00pm Judging Amy
2:00-4:00 pm Free time usually consists of singing in the shower.
4:00- 5:00pm Oprah
5:00- 6:00pm Girlfriends
6:00- 8:00pm Free time: Go bother the nieghbors.


Yeah that's about it. I'm a loser. But these shows are critical to my development. I was watchin Girlfriends with one of my neighbors. He was about to jump up and testify when Joan's boyfriend told her, "You women only hear what you wanna hear and don't listen to what's being said to you." And he jumped up and said, "Thats the source of almost ALL relationship problems!"

I agree. Women often don't listen. But that's because y'all aren't saying what we wanna hear, So we'll keep asking until you tell us what we wanted to hear.....Oh but don't act like you men are the best listeners in the world. I know many a man that loves to twist my words into something that does not even resemble what I'd originally said.

I really have to give a shoutout to MisFitz15 because I was reading her blog and she hit the nail right on the head! I feel you very much in a big way! I think I was gonna mention something like this in the next post, but you beat me to the punch. But, yeah I realize that this is a time for me to be alone so that God can show me what he needs to show me without distraction. And I too suck at balancing relationships and Christian living. So much temptation! But in the end it's all nothing.

Also I wanted to say we had a horrible loss at HU. Its really hard when someone so young with a promising future dies. I can't speculate at what was supposed to happen, I only know that you can't control what other people do. You can only control what you do. Please make smart choices people. Rest in peace, BJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment