Monday, May 02, 2005

Time to Celebrate

I've checked my grades......and I am actually graduating! With honors! I know its only by the grace of God, because I ain't do much of nothing this year. And thinking about it I think Milyaka must have spoken it for me because I everytime I spoke to her she said, "You're graduating!" I am not kiddin folks. Every.............single.........time. And I was like, "Ehh yeah sure. Thats the plan."

But its crazy because I never saw this happening. Graduating from college. I was always a good student and college was always the natural progression after high school, but I just never saw it. Now that its here, its unreal. I mean you work and you work and then you're done. You're done. You are DONE. It seems so abrupt.

Where do we go from here?

Now there's the fear of being a "grown up". You know....not having any fun, going to work everyday, going to sleep early......That sucks!

I hope I don't become that type of grown up......

No comments:

Post a Comment