Thursday, April 28, 2005

Chillin, chillin, chillin

Me and the girls went to the BE-ach yesterday and had some happy hour cocktails....I was responsible. I only had two even though they were just a dollar. I tried to watch Troy for the fifth time and ended up falling asleep on the couch last night. If I fall asleep downstairs it takes me forever to drag my butt upstairs. I finally did after falling asleep for about three hours. Went upstairs and after tryin to fall asleep in my bed, I couldn't sleep! So I got up and had a 5am convo with my homegirl.....Didn't go back to sleep till it was light outside.

But why did everyone and MY mama wanna call me early this morning? I don't know what was said, I just remember something about graduation tickets and invitations.....go back to sleep...blah blah blah.

I do plan on hoppin on that sewing machine today. For some reason my keyboard is not tryin to work on my computer so I had to use my roomie's. I found the perfect smiley to describe it:

No comments:

Post a Comment