Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Easily forgotten


I really need some prayer on this one. At first it was funny and coincidential, but now its more frequent and its bothering me. My memory is getting really bad. I barely remember things from yesterday. Its starting to cause a lotta problems.
  1. If you forget the past you are doomed to repeat it. In other words whenever I make a mistake I forget and I continue to do it instead of learning from it. Causes problems when someone gets sick of you doing the thing that irritates them most about you.
  2. I forget what I'm doing....sometimes in the middle of doing it. Sometimes I never get anything completely done or it takes forever.
  3. I forget to check back on people, return phone calls, things like that.....Makes me seem like I don't care. But I do, I just forgot.

I put things in the same place so that I don't forget where they are. I go crazy when I can't find things.

I love pictures even though I usually forget to take them. Which reminds me I need to get a camera......

I make lists, I love lists because they help me remember.

The good side of having a bad memory is that I don't hold grudges, I do't really trip over small stuff......

But anyway it can't be a good sign. I need some memory excersizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment