Monday, May 23, 2005

Life goes on

You know how every black church has a building fund? Well on the black people channel TVOne there's a reality show called Divine Restoration that renovates churches. I just thought that was cute.

TVOne is like what BET is supposed to be. BET is basically just the Black music channel instead of Black entertainment. TVOne even has an Access Hollywood for black celebrities. It shows Tom Joyner's sky shows and everything.

It seems like a good time to get a job or at least a job interview. My homie has a job interview with the FBI today. I even got a call back from a job in Atlanta. Now all I have to do is get to Atlanta for the interview....Everybody wants me to work where they are for there own selfish reasons. Some folks want me to stay in Hampton for them, someone even wants me in Texas. But hey I gotta go to a place that's gonna pay my bills.

Me and my best friend went running today. I can already tell I'ma be sore. I'm tryin not to be a lazy bum.

I'm so ready to go back to Hampton. For what? I dunno..... I guess I feel like I would have more to do there. There's just something about Tulsa I don't like. It just makes me sick. Lit-TRA-Leee (Literally). I have been sick for the past week. It happens every time I come home. I think its a sign.

Nothing against Tulsa. It's a perfectly nice city. It's just not for me.

I've been taking on my Auntly duties. Baby-sitting my beautiful neice. She's a fun kid. She's only six months old. So happy and everything. Of course you can see her mama in her. She's loud and she can have an attitude. Just like my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment