Saturday, May 14, 2005

Interesting.....

I just finished this book by Omar Tyree called Leslie. Its about college girl who is just so off the hook that everyone wonders what's the deal with her, what's goin on in her life. She just wants to be left alone to live her life and everyone just keeps bothering her. So she taps into her voodoo powers and starts takin folks out one by one. There are so many simularities between the main character and I. Not only is she strikingly beautiful, intelligent and mysterious (achh hemm), she just wants to be able to live her life without everyone depending on her to take care of them. Now I wouldn't just start killin folk, I'm not homicidal. There's no comin back from death. But I know I have the tendency to want to get as far as possible away from my problems and those causing the problems. It can get complicated but ya know I'm working on it. The thing I did admire about her was her strength. She ain't take shit from nobody. And I take too much shit. That's the truth. I guess when I finally get tired of it, I'll stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment