Monday, May 23, 2005

Dear Christopher.......


This is Christopher. Aren't we cute? He just mentioned to me how he feels slighted in that he has never been mentioned directly in my blog. Hmmm, well I hate to disappoint anyone so this is for you Chris.


Well, me and Chris used to talk. We don't anymore. He said that he couldn't see us going out due to my communication issues and some other things he won't tell me about. Seeing as how I hate folks in my business I never put that out there. I didn't feel like answering any questions about who's that? Or are y'all together? Plus I didn't wanna get excessive about this guy I liked. Y'all woulda gotten tired of hearing mushy stuff and knowing he'd read this I didn't wanna write about stuff I hadn't already told him yet.

Looking back, it probably woulda been easier for me to go ahead and write about it first then.....Nah he woulda said why didn't you come to me first instead of putting it on the internet. Right, Chris?

Anyways, he was the one that came over that night for late night spaghetti, I nearly molested him during Senior Ball and the Pink Panties Night and I went to a party at his house and never wrote about it because he didn't dance with me once and I was mad about that. But I never mentioned it to him and I got over it soon after so there was no point in mentioning that. I had an OK time at the party but it wasn't the greatest ever.

There was a point where we had stopped talking and I said he's out of my life. Then I said I was sad. He knew that was about him but for some reason he took offense. I think its because of the song that was with that post. Lil Kim's No Time. That wasn't about you Chris.

There was also a post where I wrote I was supposed to go on a date and it didn't happen. That was Chris.

He wasn't at the co-ed sleepover so he wasn't slighted there. But I coulda wrote about how I was upset that he went to Texas and that I wished he was there, but that woulda got mushy and I hate that crap.

So yeah....Thats why I never mentioned your name. But thats all shot to hell now. Its cool though. You still the homie.

2 comments:

  1. I think...I love you the way you are and your going to find a guy you like...love and he is going to understand for the person you are.
    love ya
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. i gotta give you props on that because you explaaaaaaaained to the fullest.

    if i was him, i'd be feeling kinda like..."oh", and i'd never waste your time asking for a mention again.

    well played.

    ReplyDelete