Wednesday, May 11, 2005

What's goin on?

Po Dave Chappelle...He done cracked up tryin to re-create the magic of his first season.... I'm sure its hard to have all that pressure on you. Feel better Dave.

I'm sendin my wishes even though I know he's definitely not gone read this...

The Dean promised me a job for all the trouble I went through during graduation. But I still don't think thats enough. I still deserve compensation. So starts the letter writing campaign.

I'm home now. Newest project: Scrapbook of my college career. I definitely will leave out this lil tidbit about the graduation.

Got lots to do. I gotta find me a job. Gotta fix my mother's computer. Every time I come home there's something wrong with it. Daggon shame. Spend time with my niece. Tryin to keep myself busy so I don't hurt nobody.Holla at y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment