Tuesday, May 31, 2005

So ready to go!!!

Amel Larriuex~For Real

Talk about folks comin outta the woodwork! I recieved a voice mail from another guy I knew in high school. This one I actually knew. He was actually my first real kiss. Larry, my roomate says he still asks about me everytime he sees him.( Once you get a taste of this sweet lip....OOO0-WEEE!) I returned his phone call and we actually had a pretty cool conversation. He's not as corny as I thought he was last time I saw him. He gave me some insight into how I used to be in high school. Turns out from some peoples' perspective I was anti-social and unapproachable.......Hmmm. I wasn't what I would call a social butterfly but I wouldn't say anti-social.

I found this very funny, but it could be true. I didn't talk to many people. I was involved in a few extracurricular activities but not many. Anyway turns out he's gonna be in D.C. for the summer. I guess I'll see how he is when he comes to visit.


I had been talking to Chris everyday until recently. I believe I offended him. I'm sorry Chris if I offended you. I didn't mean for it to come out that way. In fact, I didn't say much of what I really intended to say. There was so much more, but I promise it was better. I just wanted you to know what I was going through and usually when I try to explain my feelings it doesn't come out right which is why I usually keep my mouth shut. But I would like to hear what you have to say and have a chance to explain myself and clear things up. So I'll just wait till you're ready to talk.

I will say talking to him everyday was helping in the detox process. I enjoy our lil bickering and banter.

Oh yeah, 8 days and still counting. I'm ready to get out of town. I'm getting more irritated by the minute. Running is my new hobby. At least I'm doing something active rather than sitting around the house getting zombified.

The more time I spend with my niece I realize what a blessing children are........... and how I could not be a mother right now at this point and time in my life. I tried to imagine myself with a child and I don't know if I would be able to make it. I know myself and I would not want to be living in my mother's house with my child. I would want to be in my own place. I would appreciate the help, but its one more thing that would make me feel stuck. My niece is my birth control. She keeps me in line. Thank God for nieces!!

2 comments:

  1. www.scripturist.com

    Don't go to this website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally empathize with how you keep your mouth shut because of the potentiality that things may not come out right. If there were a foot-in-mouth king, I would be it.

    I also feel you on how you have mentioned in the past about being better able to express yourself through writing. That description fits me to a tee. I probably have written more on my blog than I have talked my whole life lol.

    Anyway, perhaps the prospect of putting my foot in my mouth is why I might subconsciously keep a bulk of my conversations light-hearted and satirical.

    Intriguing, while responding to your blog, I ended up pondering something I wasn't thinking about initially. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete