Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Pink Panties Crew

Last week before all the graduation drama, I was having a great time chillin with my friends. My friend Dani from Denver came down to stay the week with me. She made the suggestion one night to make Pink Panties. We had to call up my pahty girl Kiana and get it poppin. Its a mixed drink y'all, get your mind out the gutter! For those of you who wanna try it, it has Vodka, frozen pink lemonade, whipped cream and ice. Blend it all together. Ironically we found out that we all had on pink panties! Get your mind out the gutter once again. Basically one person just mentioned it and then we all said 'Me too!'

After that we continued to wreak havoc and chaos no matter where went. I would tell you all the details but it would ruin the good girl image some may still have of me. For those of you who know me......I'll tell you later, if you wanna know.

Gotta love those Pink Panties and my crew. One of the best drunken nights of my life. Thanks DANI!


No comments:

Post a Comment