Monday, April 25, 2005

Randomnessssss

Incubus~Drive
How come the smartest people I know academically are the 'slowest' people I know?

I need a hobby that requires actual effort. I should work out or something, maybe it would give me some energy. I feel old!

I need some motivation. I need some passion in my life. I need some focus! Where is it Lord?!! Because I know the Lord wants me to graduate, but what does he want me to do after that?

My new motto should be "Better Late Than Never".

Every time I turn on the TV I get caught up in this infomericial for a flat iron called the MaxiGlide. Not only is the guy who invented it out of control but I just get amazed at how well it works (they even did some REAL black folks hair!!). Since my hair has been semi-natural for years and I have like 234,434,556 curlers, flat irons and hot combs that don't get my hair where I want it to be, I drool over this iron everytime I see it. Graduation gift anyone?

I was searching jobs today. I've found I'm not to keen on the 9 to 5 thing. I need a freelance job. But what would I freelance.

I secretly get jealous of girls with their big super afros. I like my hair wild sometimes but it has to be a controlled wild. Metaphor for me.

I'm afraid of what my blog will look like this summer when I go home to OK to visit......Example:

Monday:

I'm bored.

Tuesday:

Just watched Dawson's Creek finale and cried.....AGAIN.

Wednesday:

I'm going crazy! I want out!

If I could blog for a living that would be fine. Did I choose the wrong major? Ahh well, I got the degree now.....

Feinin for a haircut. I think it shall be done before graduation just to freak my mom out.

I miss my mama.

I did get my hood and tassel by the way. Now my fam won't be here for nothin.....Unless those credits don't pan out. Even so I'll get to see my neice and my mom and thats not for nothin.

1 comment:

  1. i'm going to make a tape of you and send it to MTV. they're looking for people for real world. you are about to enter the REAL world after graduation so i figured u might as well go to the fake one and have fun. ya feel me?

    ReplyDelete