Saturday, April 09, 2005

Southern Comfort

Don't you just love the south? Let me tell you about the day I had at Lenox Mall. I did get to do some serious shopping. Now its time to seriously stop. But there were some outrageous moments I just had to mention. A guy just comes up to me in the mall hustling his CD. I was like wow. He even sang a lil to me to give me a taste of what I might be hearing if I bought his CD. I decided to support the young brotha. He had a really nice voice. Plus if he blows up I can say I was one of the first to buy his CD and he signed it for me. I'll let you know how that is. As we were leaving this mall we got cornered by several cars. Sorta felt like we were fugitives on the run and the police had keep us from moving. But in the first car it was just these dudes tryin to give us their CD. Kinda scary. Gold teeth and everything. Then this guy took a liking to me and asked me to come over. He kept on eyeing me staring at my crotch like he could get through my pants with X-ray vision. His best compliment was that I was just soooo thick he had to see what was up with that. First of all, I'm not that thick....Must be the jeans. Am I in denial? Hey if you see me on the street, let me know....

No comments:

Post a Comment