Thursday, April 21, 2005

1 down, 1 to go

Where do I begin? Well I just finished one of my finals. I hope I passed. It's actually the only class I'm worried about. I got one last final on Monday that I will actually have to put time into and study for it. There's so much going on this weekend, I wish I were done already.

I had a great day at the beach with my SRT fam. I just love those guys. Ima miss them. This is first year that I didn't have to bring my 'outside' friends on SRT events just so I would have fun.

Tell me why the SRT sponsor tried to tell me it was because of the mini skirt(the only one I own in the whole world) I was wearing that my teacher bumped my grade up two letters? I'd rather believe it was because he knew my potential and I did not deserve a D........ I'm not the type of girl to use her feminine wiles to get her way....not from teachers at least.

I don't know why I'm soo tired. I go to bed at a reasonable hour most of the time.

Senior ball pics are still on the way. I just gotta upload em. They're hot. Did I mention I had a great time at senior ball? Yeah, I definitely did. I'll write again when I have something productive to say. Right now I'm just babbling.

No comments:

Post a Comment