Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Final Final


New episodes of Dave Chappelle on May 31st! I can't wait.

Lemme tell you about this final. I wasn't worried because I had already calculated my grade and I would pass whether I took it or not. But I did get kinda nervous when people were finished with a 6 question essay test after like twenty minutes. Thats outrageous! I couldn't even get my thoughts together after that one. So I tried to finish some more of the test and then I was like.....I give up! I'm out this piece!

I finally got out of the icebox that is my friends' room. She ain't gone read this so I can say that. When I got home I washed my hair and the next day I woke up with a plan....I started thinking of some projects that I could start. A new skirt. I already got the sketch for it. We'll see how it goes.....

Then I got a call from my girl Holly askin if I wanted to run some errands with her lil sisters. I say sure, I ain't got no plans. The first stop: Horseshoe Tattoo to get Nikita's (also my lil sis from OK) cartiledge pierced. She offered to pay me to get a piercing as a graduation present. So I did it! It hurt like a @#$#%! But its so cute. My piercer Shane had some difficulty given the size of my ears and the tight spot where I wanted it....Leave it up to me to pick the most difficult place to put a ring. He kept saying 'I'm sooo sorry, I'm soooo sorry, but its gonna be cool.' I wiped the single tear from my eye said 'Ima soldier.' He even took pics of it for his portfolio. Excuse the ear wax.....



Next stop: the mall. While in The Icing I caught the eye of this cute lil boy. He couldn't have been more than 3 years old. Then he began to flirt with me. He had this lil smirk on his face like 'Yeah..... I know I'm cute'. I ain't lyin, I got witnesses. I told y'all that lil boys be havin a thing for me. I don't know what it is...I can't help it.

I picked up my homegirl Kiana cus she crazy and I only see her on the weekends. She's my pahty gal from Bahston(Boston). We met the others at Jason's Deli where we nearly closed the joint down listenin to Holly and Kiana's story about their drunken adventures/ blind date horrors/ work related tales. Them girls crack me up!.

Holly: Thanks for settin me up with S-CURL!
Kiana: Hey, my date was FINE....thats all that matters. I can't help it if I tell him to bring a friend and he's jacked up.

But for real, Fellas you know when you're friends are jacked up.....That's just plain mean. He betta have a GREAT personality to off set an S-Curl. Nah, I'm sorry you can't off set an S-Curl......

Last stop: Target to pick up a storage bin. I was on my own mission to replace my 112 Hot and Wet CD.... Sadly they didn't have any. I can't get Pleasure and Pain until I have my Hot and Wet. And I be hearing some of the songs in my head at the strangest times. Does anyone have it so I can burn it?


All in all it was a fun filled lovely day that I really really needed. I have to thank the Lord for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment