Saturday, April 23, 2005

Stalkative

Ciara-Oh
You know everyone's fav part of this video, the car scene. I think that takes real skill and ab strength. "Wishin I was easy I can see it. Thats when I say NO, What Fo?" This video has nothing to do with the topic at hand.....Enjoy.

There's a term that my friend Holly came up with a few years ago. Stalkative. It means you have stalker tendencies. We used to describe some of the males we knew as stalkative, now I must admit that I...Yakarien...am stalkative. I probably shouldn't be saying this... But really, who isn't? I mean you know that you know when and where your fav person leaves class. You know you check their away messages. You know you check their facebook page just as often as you check yours. Some of y'all probably know their friends' schedules as well.....So fear not, you are not alone. Just don't make it too obvious.


On another note, I need a back-crackin like nobody's business. I must be sleepin wrong or something because my back is seriously all knotted up.

1 comment:

  1. I TOTALLY AGREE!! I THINK EVERYONE HAS A LITTLE STAKER IN THEM...SOME MORE THAN OTHERS

    ReplyDelete