Monday, April 18, 2005

College prom

Of course senior ball was Saturday and I went. I had the greatest time on Earth. Everyone looked absolutely gorgeous. It was better than both my high school proms.

Reasons why senior ball was better than prom:
  1. I loved my dress
  2. I had on my sexy shoes.
  3. The venue was so spacious no one sweated out their hair unless they were just doin way too much on the dance floor.
  4. No one got stabbed, punched or stomped on the dance floor.
  5. It didn't end abruptly early.
  6. My date:

He picked me up, we matched, and he bought me a McGriddle in the morning. I'm not a hard gal to please. If you knew how my other proms were, you would understand.

I pre-partied at my house with Adrianne and my other roomate Larry. We had a mini-photo shoot and let's just say I was very "happy" when I got to the ball. It helped out a lot I must say. If there was anything I may have gotten a lil upset about, it was not an issue. I worked that room. Huggin folks I barely knew but I was very happy to see them! It was great!

On a side note: Ladies, if you have heard of this thing called the natural bra or comfort bra, I definitely reccomend things for the D cup ladies and smaller. Its a really good buy. It stayed on the whole night and even looked good in my after party outfit.

Anyway, I never made it to the after party. Went to Denny's instead. We waited for almost two hours to get our food because there was like 10 of us. Then as they were bringing out our trays of food, a roach crawls across the table. I was really upset because I was hungry and I could just taste that moon over my hammy.....So we went to the 24hr McDonald's instead.

So that was my night and like I said it was GREAT!




This is me and my date. Pardon the make-up. It was at the end of the night and I had forgotten my whole rule about not taking pics at the end.

Me and my homegirl Ka-nanana in a gangsta pose.

My Five Heartbeats!

Yes I did wear those sunglasses the whole night.....

No comments:

Post a Comment