Thursday, September 14, 2006

Quit trespassin'

The conclusion to our conference was just awesome as was expected. It's all about finding out your purpose. What God created you to do. How do you do that? What are your gifts, your passions? That's where you'll find ur purpose and your area of leadership. I'm definitely getting the CD's. Dr. Munroe breaks it down like none other.

Dr. Munroe is so funny. But just like the best comedians, all they're doing is telling the truth. People are just plain funny. And boy was he putting it all out there. Probably hurt some folks feelings. He confirmed so many things for a lot of us. Cole actually cried and she don't cry. She mists. The water just sits on her eyelashes.

She don't sweat either, she glows. How'd you manage to do that, Cole?

Tonight I have practice with the worship team The Experience. I pray it goes well because I think I caught the Allergies from somebody. Probably Larry. I lived with him for too long. I say caught because I've never had allergies before. Very wierd. I don't like em. With that said, I don't know how I'ma sound.

Last night I didn't work with the kids because I didn't wanna be sneezing and blowing my nose all over them.

I tried singing in praise and worship but thats different. Worship is for no one else..Well, I guess I'll just sing to the Lord in practice. My friend heard me singin in praise and worship for the first time and she was like, "You have a powerful voice. Don't be afraid to use it." I said I'll only use it to praise. Most people don't know I sing because I don't sing all the time. And even then I don't be singing for real. I haven't sang seriously in years. I had no reason to sing. But I'm excited about this. I found my spot!

1 comment:

  1. Another Great Blog:) Im sure you werent expecting that coming from me:) lols.... N yes I cried, MAN WHAT HE WAS SAYN WAS RIGHT ON THE NOSE B:)

    ReplyDelete