Wednesday, September 13, 2006

2 weeks

WELL, that was much easier than I expected. I put in my two weeks at my day job today. And they were happy for me! Look at God. Perhaps they knew that this wasn't the place for me as much as I knew it wasn't. CLEARLY.

My personality is kinda transparent. Usually if I don't like something or I'm feeling a certain way, you can tell.

I recieved a promotion at my other job with higher pay. Amen! They told me I didn't have to take two weeks because this is an opportunity for me. That's awesome.

I honestly think it was gonna be them or me. Good thing I quit before I was fired. I'm glad it was me this time.

Oh yes but I can see the divine timing in this. I didn't do it too early or stay too long. Praise God.

How long does it take for pics to get developed from Wal- Mart? Oh it don't matter, I won't be able to get them till Saturday anyway. I've been going straight from work-home-church-home all week. At least I know that they will be done by then.

1 comment:

  1. YEA!!! YOU DID IT:) AND THEN THERE WAS ONE;)ERRN MORE MALL FOR YOU:)OH ITS ME NICOLE, IM WAITING FOR THE SECOND BLOG.

    ReplyDelete