Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Not for the people

So it seems I may have some fans who I have no idea about. I know there are people who read my blog often even though I don't know who they are. Nicole was telling me yesterday, she loves my page. I greatly appreciate her love. Plus she loves reading about herself. But Cole is an awesome person, I can't help but write about her.

Well if you're in my life there will come a time you'll be mentioned. And if you aren't, well I don't know what to tell ya. Be more interesting. No, I'm kidding!

She was saying I had that Royal Tannebaum's sense of humor. I've never seen that movie, but I'm assuming its like most Ben Stiller movies. Not everybody will get it, but those who do love it.

Speaking of Cole, I always say this, she's an excellent confidence booster. If she likes something about you, she will make you feel like its the greatest thing on earth. Blame her if you think I get too conceited. And God, because the Bible said I am fearfully and wonderfully made and His works are wonderful (Psalm 139:14).

I just found out what the gift of exhortation is.

Exhortation. The extraordinary ability to counsel, inspire, motivate, encourage, and strengthen others in and through their efforts to live out God's will and calling as Christians in pain or pleasure, want or plenty.

I believe that is Cole's gift. No wonder she has fan clubs. People love to hear good things about themselves. It's not her only gift of course. So this is for you Cole.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there ERRN, I love ya friend:) your the greatest blogger ever. Oh by the way my phone is on a hiatus sooo get at me through email:)

    ReplyDelete