Wednesday, September 06, 2006

It's that season

I've been having mad prophetic dreams lately. I'm getting excited. The crazy thing is they've been recurring dreams for the past 6 months, but they're getting better and stronger each time.

I would put it all out there, but I don't think I should talk so much about these things. I may have been talking way too much. Most folks ain't ready to hear all that I'm hearing. But don't doubt, I'm so excited. God is REAL!

This is a good day. SHOUTOUT TO TIFF TIFF!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE OTHER HALF OF MY BRAIN! YA DITKITKIKIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!

PLUS Milyaka is coming today!!! I haven't seen her in....its been too long. I'm so excited to see her!!!!! (Too many exclaimations?)

THEN, its Wednesday! Church tonight! I love my church dude. It's not a game.

No comments:

Post a Comment