Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Kita luv da kids

So for the most part during the conference I've been working with the babies. I've had a good time. I used to say I don't like no kids but my own. I don't have any kids.

But kids seem to really like me. I don't know why. Lately, they've been gravitating towards me like I was a fruit roll up or something. I worked with the babies. They are extra cute. The greatest thing about them is that they fall asleep or start falling asleep by 8 or 8:30pm. YES! And they don't talk or ask too many questions or gossip or...well y'all know where I'm goin. All they wanna do is eat, sleep and laugh and that's cool.

But they're still leeches. I've concluded that mostly all children are leeches. Myself included. I would sit there, minding my own business, eating MY food and here comes a 2 year old with her hand out. She had her snack already. But she wants mine. I can fix my neice the exact same thing as I have but somehow mine is gonna taste better, right? Gotta love em. Little leeches.

All you can hope for is that one day when they get their own, they'll give some back to you.

They have the most amazing way of distracting you from ur own problems. Everything in the world disapears except for that child. And to watch them sleep is so awesome. I wish I could still sleep like that.

So I'm excited to do some more things with the children's ministry. One of my friends said I should open a daycare. I was like yeah right. That's not going down.

*********************************************************************************
Before I go I must comment on the horrible song writers of this age. It's just terrible. It's all about the beats and the voice. Horrible. I can't get with it. You might as well come out with the instrumental and just sing "ooh ooh" because the words don't make sense anyway. I'm done. Love you people.

1 comment: