Saturday, July 08, 2006

What now?

Well, I've been told I can't be on the internet at work other than on my lunch hour. Eh, who knew? Not me, I've been doing it for about two months now. I'll follow the rules though. I can't stand being chastised.

I'm getting ready for my graduation from my purity class at church. I'm so excited! It's just really given me reason to spend money. Betcha the outfit is gonna be bangin! And watch out for the shoes homie! Of course its not about the clothes.....its really about the Lord. But there will be pictures.

I've learned so much through this class. Even more than when I was in college. None of that has made nearly the impact of this class. It's about learning intimacy with Christ. Gettin down and personal with Him. It's been amazing!

I've been meaning to write about our soul-ties ceremony, which was mind blowing. Also I think about this lesson I learned through the class: God made a purpose for everything, but the purpose for everything is not known. If you don't know the purpose for something, you will abuse it.

So for the completion of the class we have to write a life purpose statement and life purpose scripture. At the ceremony a prophet is going to speak to each of us personally. I know that's gonna be just out of control! I'm trying to be ready.

I believe this is going to be one of my scriptures:
You are to be holy to Me because I, the Lord am holy, and I have set you apart from the nations to be my own.
Leviticus 20: 26

I picked that one because my name means holy and throughout this whole process I've been hearing 'you've been set apart'. You have no idea how excited I am! It's scary and exciting to find your purpose because when you do, you have to start walking in it.

1 comment: