Monday, July 31, 2006

Always on time

This was a pretty amazing weekend. Friday, I really can't remember what I did. All I know is that I wanted to see Making the Band 3 and stayed up to watch it. Not the greatest idea since I had to get up the next morning and go to a 7am meeting. Secular music is whack these days as far as the writing goes, but they got hot beats out there. I just love watching the recording process unfold. Saturday was a combination of cleaning and sleeping until I went to work at 6pm. For once I was completely rested and full of energy. Little did I know I would need every bit of that rest.

My friends were having a Diva Dynasty(that's what we call ourselves) slumber party. And for your information, you are never too old to have slumber parties. I plan on having one for my wedding. But since I got off late I came over after I got off work. We had to go back to Nicole's to get some things.

Her mom is a minister. I just love her so much. She is an awesome woman of God and you just wanna soak up everything she has to say. Well she had some words for us. She ended up talking to us and teaching until 5:30 am. I don't feel like the time was wasted at all. It's such a priviledge to have people so close to God be accessible to you. Prophets in the midst. And she was so very on point with her prophecies. God is so on time when you need the correction and encouragement to go to the next level, if you really want it.

I had to wake up at 6am for prayer anyway by the time I got my phone call, I had to tell my cousin I hadn't been to sleep at all. I did a skimpy lil prayer (forgive me Lord) and tried to sleep for about an hour. Got up, picked up this girl for church and prayed to stay awake. I did and church was great, but after church I had to go back to work. Speaking of church, I think wearing my high heels may have made me pull a muscle and I'm sore. Y'all know I'm outta shape. High heels are a work out. It's truly sad.

I went home and fell asleep for 45 min when I was only supposed to sleep about 15 min and was a lil late for work. At first I was like I don't know how I'm gonna make it the next 4 hours. So I tried to stay away from people because I can be cranky when I'm sleepy (Some have been a witness, it ain't pretty).

When I got my 15 min break I got an expresso and they put me on the register, then I was right out there with the people so I had to be personable. I didn't wanna talk to people, I was fine restocking and stuff. But NOOO, they had put me out front. I ended up having fun. When I left I went to go pick up the things I'd left at Nova's. Me and Nicole went and washed the car I was driving, I cleaned the kitchen, played with the neice and tried to cook some chicken. (Didn't get to eat any). I feel once you're going you might as well keep on going. Of course I slept extra hard last night, but I am so very sleepy today. Still gotta work the second job tonight. My po body. I shall be sleeping tonight and not accepting or making any phone calls, so leave a message. Love ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment