Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Fresh Start

So yesterday I had my meeting with my group leader who is also my cousin. I got her teasingly about snapping at me the day before. Just like I thought, PMS. Yeah so she's excused. I understand that because I get short with people when I'm cramping too. Some people actually like that "straight the point" response. Really I want YOU to get straight to the point because I don't really like to hear people talkin to me while I'm cramping. Rub my belly or somethin and shut up. Get me some tea and shut up. Yeah...its like that.


So in the meeting we decided collectively as a group to get up at 6am and have prayer. We each call one person and they call someone else, you pray for 30 min and then you call that person back when you finish. It's great because you are praying for one another and you can start your day early. This was the first day. I hope everyone is able to keep it up.

4 comments:

  1. 6AM!!! Now THAT'S dedication.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, it's the best time to do it too, no interruptions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
    »

    ReplyDelete