Thursday, July 27, 2006

Randomness

I used to think that Black people had the monopoly on chicken, but I think the Chinese people got us. When you think about it we are only associated with fried chicken and if you include West Indian people as Black, then you got curried and jerk chicken. That's about it. But I was at the chinese buffet and they got, bamboo chicken, sesame chicken, general tso, chicken fried rice, orange chicken, bourbon chicken, AND fried chicken (its good too)!

I was just thinkin I got a chocolate bar in my other purse. The manager at Arby's gave it to me for free. It'll come in handy when I'm hungry and I forget I had a chocolate bar in my purse. A nice lil chocolate surprise.

I think its a good time to work out when you can hear your bones cracking and your joints are sore for no reason. However, I refuse to work out until I get my MP3 player. But even if I did have an MP3 player I probably still wouldn't have time to fit it into my schedule.

Last night I tried to make it to bed at a reasonable hour. I made it about 11ish. Not bad. Then I couldn't sleep. Kept waking up during the night. I figure its my bed. I slept on the floor all last week then my back started hurting. I think I slept better down there, maybe I just need some more blankets.

Everybody at this company thinks that they are invaluable to this company. It's true they are. But they think that they are the most important to the company. Not true. When will people learn the sum of its parts are greater than each part separately?

3 comments:

  1. You know Asians probably wouldn't have all that chicken if all of us black folks stopped going to their buffets! Shoooot. That's American Asian food, made especially for us. Extra fattening, extra steriod pumped, extra extra sauce, topped with some fries, rice, AND potatoes. LOL

    ReplyDelete