Wednesday, July 26, 2006

In the meantime, in between time

I really need some order in my life. I think it all starts with the sleep I'm NOT getting. But as my girl Nicole pointed out, even if I am chillin at the house at 9pm I will not go to sleep at 10. It just doesn't happen. Oh but it needs to.

Plus, the Lord has been convicting me because my spending is ridiculous! And its starting to make me mad. Maybe I need to fast to get some focus. Because this is a roadblock. BUT the next thing on my list to buy is either some headphones for work or an MP3 player because I can't take this silence. It makes me restless, then I end up on the internet. But when you share an office you must be considerate of others. Music helps me focus though.

Speaking of roads, I presented the idea to my friends about going to Hampton's Homecoming in October. They seem excited. Then they said they wanted to drive. I was like....ehh I just did that a couple months ago and it almost killed me. But yes there will be more drivers hence, more people to put in for gas. Plus, I spend almost everyday with these girls already. It's an opportunity for pictures, stories and goofiness. We'll see who's down around October.

Random sidenote: Why doesn't Outback Steakhouse open till 3pm? That's just outrageous to me.

3 comments:

  1. Yo I don't know why outback doesn't open till 3. Yo it pissed me of because I really wanted a steak for lunch and those jerks weren't open but the staff was there at 12!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the good work. thnx!
    »

    ReplyDelete