Friday, July 28, 2006

People, people

Yeah that chocolate surprise....I got a surprise alright. It was OLD! I don't even think chocolate should be that color. No wonder they were giving it away for free.

Slept a lil better last night. Of course it was on the floor.


Starting to plan the Homecoming trip. I told Nicole that depending on how many people were coming, we may have to get a mini-van. She flipped! She hates mini-vans with a passion. I wonder how mini-van's came to traumatize her this way. She says: "That is not sexy! That's like taking a mini-van to the prom!" Then she suggest a Dodge Magnum. That's a station wagon! The way she feels about mini-vans is the way I feel about station wagons. We'll figure something out. Gotta find out how many people are coming first.

3 comments:

  1. I feel the dame way about both how many people are going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo, I hate mini-vans!!! People in mini-vans just don't care anymore;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They've just given up on life and bought a mini-van huh?

    ReplyDelete