Tuesday, July 18, 2006

day by day

As was expected the graduation ceremony was awesome. God really showed up in the place. Even though it lasted till almost 2am, I'm glad no one got short changed on what God had to say to them. I just thank the Lord for prophets. That's a great responsibility. Prophesy means to speak life. That's what it did.

I had an amazing weekend. Watching my friends graduate the following day, let me see how blessed I am. I got some powerhouse women in my life. Thank you LORD! But also it helps you appreciate the anointing on people. When you think you know someone, you get comfortable with their gifts. You stop appreciating what you have right next to you because its so close.

My friends have requested that I put my prophecy on my page. I really wanna pray about that first. I still have to listen to it a couple more times myself.

On Sunday, I had to teach childrens church. It was an experience. Anything with kids is an experience. I don't really kick it with kids that much, but I enjoyed it. I really had to put my selfishness aside. I wanted to be out in praise in worship. I wanted to be taught, not teach anybody. It was fun though. So, I volunteered to do it once a month.

Sunday night was sooo much fun. Hangin out with my girls. Don't worry to my other girls, you are irreplaceable. We created a whole page of quotes.

Nicole bought me a t-shirt that says 'Pure Genius'. She thinks I'm so smart. Just cus I have a wealth of unusable knowledge. As soon as I put the shirt on I began contradict it. I think those were my most blonde moments. That's why I got my hair highlighted. To explain when I say dumb stuff.

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
    »

    ReplyDelete