Friday, June 30, 2006

you can't catch me

Man this has been a busy week, but with two jobs and all what do you expect. I've made myself a schedule because things are not getting done and I'm tired of looking at my room the way it is.

My roomie and I narrowed down our apartments to two. I finally told my mother I was moving out. Her reaction was "OK". That's definitely not what I was expecting. No yelling, no objection, nothin. I guess she's as ready for me to go as I am. So now that there's nothing in the way, we moving full force ahead.

So this job that wants to hire me permanently has told me I have to work here for about 2 more months before i can become permanent. Even then I may not get much more than I am getting now. We shall see. Needless to say I have to decided to keep my job search open. But I will stay here until I find another one. Seems like you can't get a job till you got one.

2 comments:

  1. Im want to move out to I wish I could find a roomate it would probably make things alot easier. I see your doing good and remmber everything is a process

    Love Ya!
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gotta find out who's the new roomie! I'm glad things are looking really up. Cooool... LOL

    ReplyDelete