Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I like it

I finally got some rest! Thank you Jesus! I was convinced I had to work, so I took like 10 min nap and got up to go to work, exhausted. I walked in to see my name was not on the schedule. I checked with my manager and she said,"You're not on the schedule, but you can work if you want to." I was like," NO, I want to sleep! I mean, I have to sleep. Thank you, bye." And ran out. I don't know if it was my mistake or just because the Lord knew I needed to sleep, but I'll take it. They would not have wanted me to work in the condition I was in. They would have lost sooo many customers. Praise God.

I have a new resolution that I will buy more dresses. Dresses are so easy. One piece makes an outfit. All you have to do is accessorize. It's a genius idea! Plus its too hot for pants anyway.

1 comment: