Friday, August 25, 2006

cute story

So I was at my second job last night. I work retail so I was checking out this family and the mom went back to get some other items. Meanwhile, the dad was holding their lil boy. A cute lil blonde haired boy of about 2 years old. He was lookin at me and so I reached out and said "You wanna give me a hug?" and he came to me. Then he wouldn't go back to his parents. I asked him if he wanted to stay help me clean up, he nodded his head yes. I even put him down and he reached for me again. His mom was pleading with him so I could finish checking them out. He wouldn't go. Then she says, "You wanna go home and see the puppy?" He looks up, nods and says, "Puppy." His dad says, "He's such a flirt." It was so cute....Can I get someone closer to my age though?


By the way, I may be slowing down at that second job because I'm getting more involved at church. I'd never thought I'd be one of those people who would want to be at church everyday of the week. But I love it. So I may just end up working there a couple days out of the week. It's not real source of income anyway. God is. But I like the discount and even then I don't NEED it.


I've been using this word a lot lately so I've made great use of dictionary.com.

Awesome: an overwhelming feeling of reverence, admiration, fear, etc., produced by that which is grand, sublime, extremely powerful, or the like

In slang its something that is very impressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment