Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Here I am

It's been so very long. I missed you all so much! I was taking a lil internet break, a fast if you will. I only used the internet I had to. Stayed away from sites like myspace and facebook for a week. Was it hard? Only in my boredom. Then when I checked, not much has changed...... Of course, it was only a week.

Those who missed me the most are the ones I only talk to on the internet. For them it seemed I'd dropped off the face of the Earth. All they had to do was call.......

I have to get my time management in order.

Discernment. I need discernment, Lord. Time to make some choices. I receive it. Thank you, Lord.

Learned a lot in that time. I became a big fan of www.streamingfaith.com. I can watch my favorite preachers like Dr. Creflo Dollar or Dr. Fred. K Price. For those of you who can't get to church or don't know where you would want to go. My church is even on there! GREENWOOD CHRISTIAN CENTER!! So you might even see me on camera sometimes.....

I am taking a class at church right now. They call it School of Leaders to get you prepared for to have your own discipleship group. Its like real school too. I got homework and everything!

In fact, I think I'ma do that right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment