Thursday, April 20, 2006

Sisterhood? Oh puhleeze

Yo, I was almost ready to be done with all women today. With me not having too many friends here at first, I forgot the drama that came along with being friends with women. So many misunderstandings, feelings gettin hurt, DRAMA. I don't know if men deal with this kinda thing other than when dealing with women. I feel sorry for men. Other than the fact that I'm not attracted to women and I don't agree with the whole homosexuality issue, I know I could never be a lesbian! Man its hard enough just being friends with them.

It's so funny that when I first went to college I found 4 other girls who shared my view about women. We called ourselves the Five Heartbeats. And we could not stand girls. Now ain't that crazy? Five of us just chillin and didn't like our own sex, but everywhere we went we were rolling at least 8 deep. Throughout college all my friends said they didn't get along with females, but we all remained friends. And oh yes did we have our dramas and that when we would say,'That's why Ion't even like females!' Except Tiff, we ain't never had no drama like that. Maybe that's because she's used to hanging out with guys. I understand you now TIFF!!! I feel you homie!!!

If I could find some dudes to hang out with that didn't smoke, drink or curse, oh it would be sooo cool. I could chill. I'm so good at chillin. It's what I do. Give me some movies and some food and I'm cool. I even watch sports. Any sports, really. Oh yeah and they can't be tryin to like me, strickly friends.......Yeah if we gone be hanging out, they need to know Jesus on a personal level.
That's all I need. Is that so much to ask for?

Yes, I know. I'm trippin. That's like tryin to find a needle in a haystack.

I'm SO glad I'm going to the Women's Encounter this weekend. Maybe I'll learn something about women because this is ridiculous.

1 comment:

  1. maybe you could hide out in the ladies' for a little bit - just enough to feel what you think will be pain with every swing of the door. be irritated with the gender, and at the same time, laugh quietly at other people's drama, knowing you're not a part of it (you hope, anyway). move yourself to a different level. after that experience, you'll be able to combat anything xx-affliated. go on...

    ReplyDelete