Thursday, April 13, 2006

Insomniac on the loose

I can't sleep. Haven't been able to for the past few days. The thing is I'm so tired. Like really tired. And I'm almost certain if I was to get in the bed I might just fall asleep. Can't be sure though. Seems like when I get in the bed its not real sleep. By the time I get into some real sleep, I hear people moving around in the morning for work. I feel the tension all in my body too. Is this one of those subconscious things? I hate those. Hiding stress from myself. Deception, I tell you.

Listening to this singer, Adrianne Archie. I'm starting to love it. She may replace Teedra Moses and y'all know I love me some Teedra. Her voice is so soulful and smooth like silk.

I don't feel like taking these contacts out. But I won't sleep in them.

My grandmother is having her other leg amputated.

Church was wonderful. They had the children pray for the adults. They're so small you have to get on your knees for them to pray for you. I'm talking bout 6 and 7 year olds praying, crying, and worshipping. It was powerful and so genuine. I've never experienced anything like it.

I didn't even take a nap today. Maybe like seven minutes but that's it.

I've been trying to get back to VA, but I don't think I should try. Just a feeling I get. I'd have to fast just to prepare to go back there.

Another feeling I get is that I have to divest from a group I've never really been in yet. I feel a ungenuinuity (I know that's not a word, work with me) from them. I like for people to be real with me and not act like they're scared of me. That makes me uncomfortable. Makes me feel like they're hiding something. Why are you hiding? What am I gonna do to you?

I'm loving the mentorship and strong Christian women I'm meeting.

I think I'm done rambling.

No comments:

Post a Comment