Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Pick up the pieces

Man things are so crazy right now, I know there's a blessing in store. I'm so fired up! I'ma have people stop calling me because they're afraid I'ma preach to em. That's OK. I've kept my mouth shut for too long. There's some things that have to be said. And even if you don't call, I'm still gone pray for you. The Bible says, 'The prayers of a righteous man are powerful and effective'. And 'effective' means it works! And I can honestly say with confidence that I'm righteous. I couldn't say that last year, but I can say it now. Man and y'all should be glad if someone is praying for you. If you think things are bad now, just think if you were not covered in prayer. God's grace is sufficient, but it don't last forever and some people keep ignoring his call. I was one of those people. And there was a time when His grace ran out and something happened to me that should have woke me up but didn't. Oh I didn't mean to go into all that. I just want to praise God for his protection and grace over all those I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment