Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Let's take a ride on this roller coaster

Ultimate Excitement!! Top Model is on!!!


So...I've been sick for the last couple days. I dunno what happened, but I woke up yesterday and could barely move or talk. To make matters worse, my sister told me my niece was sick and had to stay home with me. Turns out, the baby was fine, I was the one who needed taking care of. My head pounding, my throat sore, my nose clogged up and a very active baby to take care of. Thank God I was able to get through the morning, change her diaper every time, fix her something to eat and make sure she didn't destroy the house. Oh it was so great when she took her nap, because I was barely making it.

As soon as my mom got home, I dropped out of circulation and fell in and out of consciousness. I was supposed to go to Arkansas to see my grandma. We got some bad news about her saying that she wasn't going to get any better. Everyone is handling it in their own way. I really wanted to go because its been awhile since I've seen her. But when it came time to leave early this morning I couldn't even stand up for more than a minute without getting dizzy. I couldn't get my stuff packed, couldn't think straight and I didn't want to be a burden while I was there.

While slipping in and out of consciousness, I remember my baby coming in to my room and kissing me on my cheek. Hopefully she doesn't get sick, but it was really sweet.

I found out while playing in her basketball game, my cousin J got her nose broken. Some girl deliberately hit her in the face with her elbow. Now we're lookin to sue. Her birthday is on Sunday. What a birthday present! Two black eyes and a broken nose. Crazy ain't it?

For those of you who don't know, Three six Mafia used to be called Triple six Mafia, 666, the calling card of the devil. They used to outright declare their worship to the devil, now they hide it within the music. They changed their name up for people to think, maybe its 36 not three 6's. Nope its the latter. Where you're not quite sure what they said, but they say it. They draw you in with hot beats and because people don't listen to music anymore, you get caught up. Before you realize it, their message is ingrained in you. I think the city of Memphis has it the hardest. Because Three Six Mafia is from Memphis, their music is played there 24/7. Make sure you know what you are listening to. There's an email circulating now about the message in their music. I haven't seen it, but I've heard about it. I'm just saying what I know. Even after gaining this knowledge people will still listen to it. Just know you're helping to spread their message of Satanic worship. If you're OK with that, that's between you and Lord God above.

No comments:

Post a Comment