Thursday, March 09, 2006

I long to be grunge

I wish I had something light and airy to give, but nothing comes to mind. Lately, I had lots of stuff on my mind. I've been in really deep thought.....

OH wait! I got it!

Why did Tiffani try and tell me that the word cohesive does not exist? We were talking about Project Runway and I was saying that Chloe's line was very cohesive, that's why she won. She says, "You made that up! Cohesive is not a word! There is adhesive and comprehensive, you can't just put those words together. I know you graduated from college and all but that don't mean you can just make up words! Unh-unh, you ain't gone get me with that one. I'm not using that word. Ain't not such thing as a cohesive. Sound like a ghetto name. Qohesive. You gone try and name your first child that. Qohesive. Show me that in Webster's!"

I was laughing for like twenty minutes. I promise. She cracks me up!

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, I had been trying to watch the reruns on Saturdays because I'd always forget to watch during the week. I won't fault you for blowing the end for me, because at least it wasn't Santino, so I'm pleased on that! :)

    ReplyDelete