Sunday, March 05, 2006

I've been saying that all along

Been moving in so many directions lately I haven't had a chance to sit down and write about anything. I've been trying to focus and things are movin.... at their own pace. I'm doing my part and handling things as they come.

Last week at church a speaker named Myles Monroe came taught about potential. Oh my goodness! It was off the chain! I want to share my notes but I haven't had the time to type them up, but when I do they'll be up. It was so inspirational. Made me feel like I couldn't just sit in one place. That I have to be doing something to fill up my day at all times. So that's what I have been doing.

I went and saw the Madea movie twice. It was really good. Better than the first one, I think. I think I just hated seeing Shamar Moore with those fake braids.

My sister has been telling people I'm really "deep" these days. I thought she was being sarcastic and making fun of me, but she told me she really meant it. I don't mean to get too serious on folks, I still love to laugh, but I've been thinking about some really deep things lately. Staying focused. It's good to make other people think about the choices they're making. Now I'm thinking about the choices I'm making. I've went with the flow for so long, it's time for me to make things happen. I always end up flowing into trouble.

Me and my big cousin have been getting really close lately. I see how much she wants someone to just listen to her. I believe one of my purposes of coming here is to bring change and bring hope. Things will change in a radical way.

Sidebar: I CANNOT believe Three-six Mafia won an OSCAR for "It's hard out here for a pimp". Now I know the world is coming to an end when a group representing the devil win's an award about pimpin. It's gotta be the end.

1 comment:

  1. There were only three songs this year. Very unusual. I had "Crash" pegged for sure. But they rushed out from backstage and I thought ABC accidentally spliced in footage from MTV or the Source awards! And here I thought it was a straight shoot the whole telecast! It got the mouths moving, that's a definite... Still, the formality and all standard pretenses were blown to pieces. The amusement overtook me...

    ReplyDelete