Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I SAID I'd take care of it!

That is it! I am no longer open to any criticism about me, my life, my character, the way I say things, the way I don't say things, what I like, dislike, want or need. I'm done. I've been way too open to hear what others think is wrong about me. If I continue to let what people say affect the way I operate I will no longer be me. I am able to discern the difference between when people are coming from a loving place when they say things to me and when they are coming from a place that is not right. I know because when I hear something that is true about myself I feel convicted. But when people start to tell me stuff and I feel attacked or just plain sad and I know I've made an effort not to be hurtful......I'm just not taking that anymore. I am not a bad person! I know this and lately that's how I've been made to feel. Take me as I am or leave me alone. And if you have criticism for me or anyone else, make sure its coming from love and not anything else or it will not be recieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment