Monday, February 27, 2006

Comin round that mountain

Updates: I didn't make it to Arkansas because we got hit with an ice storm, but I got news that my grandmother made a complete turn for the better after her surgery. Praise God! I think my aunts and uncles want to sue the retirement home for neglect because she has bed sores.

I've been hanging out with my lil cousin J, Farah's daughter. She needs some guidance because Farah is way too hard on her. She just needs someone to talk to where she doesn't feel like she's gonna get in trouble for what she's done.

I've been praying for Farah to see what kind of child she has and get rid of that fear in her heart. J has basically shut down to her mother because she's afraid of her. And Farah has become a dictator because she's afraid of what might happen to her daughter. It comes across as evil instead of love.

I guess I'm the bridge because I know both sides of the story. As hard as J has it now, it's not as bad as her mother had it. Her mother thinks she's doing well because she's not as hard on her kids as her parents were on her. It's not working out. J is starting to rebel and put herself in dangerous situations. Even though she is a good girl, if she puts herself in those positions she will get caught up.

I realize that I've gone through my crap to help someone else. I had to reveal some deep secrets to her just for her to see the severity of the situation. In church on Sunday my heart just began to hurt for her. So I prayed. It's all good now.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Friend! I just came across your blog and wanted to
    drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
    the information you have posted here.
    Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!
    If you have a moment, please make a visit to my accommodation aviemore site.
    Good luck in your endeavors!

    ReplyDelete