Sunday, June 12, 2005

Man hating woman

My friends have recently called me a man hater because of my behavior lately. I don't really feel like going to clubs where a lot of them will be. When I say 'man-hating', I don't really mean hate men. I mean I don't feel like being a flirty, giggly, nice, pleasant girl when it comes to men. I don't really have a tolerance for being hit on. That basically means staying out of any social place, post office, airport, practically any public view. I'm not saying that I'm just that fly, but have been known to have appeal. I usually don't care but lately it bothers me a whole lot. The only man that has been able to escape my scorn is Larry and that's because he's my roomate and even he has caught some it. Even though I have this look on my face that says 'don't bother me', it seems to make them wanna try harder which pisses me off even more.

Maybe I just need to stay out the public view when I feel like this. Work with me people. Hopefully its a passing phase. I can't even try not to be mean, things just slip out that are just rude. I should apologize to everyone now. I am sorry everyone. I don't know what you can do to ease things. I can't make any suggestions.

Excuse the Father's Day post. I was misinformed. But I'm gonna leave it because I don't feel like moving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment