Thursday, June 09, 2005

Guess who's bizzack!

Here I am, I'm back in VA. My departure just snuck up on me because I was so busy last week. I miss my baby already. I keep looking at her pictures.....*SIGH*.



Man its hot out here! It was hot in Oklahoma but I never really went outside. Look at me, been whining about coming back and now I'm complaining. Ima stop. I'm happy to be back. Time to get down to business.

My friends wanted me to go out last night but I had an interview this morning and I had been up since 5am and only 4 hours of sleep. I think it went well. Enterprise seems like a cool place to work. I just would like to work somewhere that's interesting. I'm praying about whether this is for me or not. If it is then I will get it.

I miss my baby! I know I'ma catch myself watching Higgleytown Heroes or The Wiggles. That Doodlebops song is in my head right now! Y'all don't know nothing bout those Doodlebops.....Even though they scare me a lil, but Ray liked em. She's a very happy kid and that's always good. Whenever she sneezed, she would crack up. I love that.



Man, I was reading my girl MisFitz page and I promise we were like seperated at birth sometimes! That's why I love to read her page cus sometimes I'm reading and I find myself shouting at the screen "I FEEL YOU!!". Especially that entry about being asexual. That's my mindset right now. And this non-butt entry, I feel you on that too homie. I'm coming to accept my non-butt and trust me we are not alone.

These commericals crack me up! You bet your sweet Aspircream. LOL.

I gotta take a nap now my brain is shutting down.

No comments:

Post a Comment