Monday, October 24, 2005

Yeah....

So I met the hook-up guy and he was definitely not the truth. We still have nothing to talk about and he didn't inspire me to say much. Kiana made me promise I would be nice. I tried but I can only be me. I've never been nice to any of the guys I've talked to and I'm not saying thats right but I'm not making an exception for someone I'm not even interested in. I went out to a soiree last night. Definitely not worth all the money I paid for it, but it was a good time. I'm trying to find fun without alcohol. It's hard y'all and that's sad. Where's Tiff with the Now or Laters when I need her???

2 comments:

  1. hang in there. you'll find the right one. and good thing you did not feel the need to give him any false impressions. those are the worst, 'cause then he'll think all the wrong things and then you get strange calls in the middle of the night... hmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's been awhile since i last read your stuff. i know how it can get, though. anyway, hope you come back soon!

    ReplyDelete