Sunday, October 02, 2005

Randomness

Mr. Anonymous and I have called a truce. I realized that it was not healthy to hang on to all that anger I was feeling and I was angry. I prayed before I called and Thank God, the conversation was civilized. I didn’t yell or curse. We actually had a good conversation and I admit that I missed talking to him. I said everything I wanted to say, got it off my chest, hopefully he did too and now he truly knows how I feel. I think the thing that hurt me the most is realizing that he did not feel the same way I did which was evident through his thoughts and actions. There was so much potential. I still care for and about him, but I now know that we both have more growing to do individually. I learned so much from this experience, both good and bad, that I will remember forever.


I really appreciate the comments and love I’ve gotten from readers and friends. I LOVE reading the comments and seeing that someone FEELS what I’m saying. My neighbor and homie has made me feel so appreciated this week. He took me out for Cold Stone where one small cup of ice cream is the same price as a gallon at the grocery store and he surprised me with a beautiful yellow rose. That really brightened up my week.


Man, my life feels so empty now that Tiff’s phone is off. I could expect at least 3 calls from her. Now no one calls. I understand what she was going through when my phone was off. At least I have a house phone. I have to call her boyfriends’ phone and I feel like the other woman every time.

I erased that middle school friends’ number from my phone. I realized that it was getting to be much more than I thought it was. Now I can’t just dial him when I’m bored. He can call me when he wants to talk. I did look him up on the lil modeling website. He’s doin his thing. Congrats homie. There are so many things I wanted to talk to him about. Like he shoulda told me I coulda waited to see Red Eye on video. Ask anybody who knows me; I’m good for erasing someone out of my phone. I do it without blinking now. I think I got it from Milyaka. Once she erased every male’s number from her phone. I haven’t gotten there yet.

Why is my computer screen pink? Is that its way of telling me it’s slowly dying?

I’m trying to get better at staying in touch. That’s part of the reason I have no one to hang out with when I go home. I don’t call people to catch up. I’m the more conversational caller. If we can’t talk like we’ve talked everyday then I can’t do it. It takes too long to catch people up on my life.

I absolutely am in awe of Tyra Banks. I actually watch her talk show and America’s Next Top Model. That means I see Tyra 11 times a week. She’s good though. I would love to see her after she’s eased into things. I think she’s truly genuine in her concern but sometimes she’s way too excited. Calm down a lil bit Tyra then you’ll be a pro.

1 comment:

  1. I can do "Top Model" but beyond that is too much. I admire the strong, though! And yes, one should always be thankful for their friends - those close, those lost but you wish you could rekindle with - I am learning everyday life is just too short to hold grudges and be upset with people in the long run. It'll work out for you... and maybe check your screen resolution options?

    ReplyDelete