Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Why me?

Why me?
You’d be surprised how many times I’ve heard that. You won’t ever hear me say that. The only exception I would make is if it was to ask someone why they specifically did something to me. It seems people feel the need to ask why certain events are happening to them that are out of their control. As if it’s some type of personal attack on their lives. I see it like this: if I’m in a certain situation or place, it’s for a reason. It’s time people take responsibility for who they are. Why is this happening to you? Perhaps you helped to place yourself in this situation. If so, step up and take care of business. I believe its because either you need to be prepared for future events or you’ve already been prepared for this situation. Why you? Because it’s supposed to be you. Stop complaining because you can handle it. Apparently, God has put me here to do something. Now find out what it is and do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment